This article of Geeabo teaches you How to Check What Version Of Windows Do I Have Installed In My PC.
Many users don’t know that which version of Windows is he using. And most of the time you need to know this when you get trapped in a problem and at the same time you may also need to know the bit version of your Windows PC either 32 bit or 64 bit to solve the problem.
Hey Guys I’m Swapnil and Welcome to Geeabo.
Friends, knowing the version of windows and bit version of your Operating System is quite easy.
So Let’s Get Started.
What Version Of Windows Do I Have
Simply follow the few easy steps to know.
1. Open Run – Press Windows Key + R to open the Run command.
2. Type – Now type winver in the text field and simply click on OK.
3. Version – After Click on OK this will open a new window with detailed information of your windows version. Like version, OS build, etc.
Check Whether My PC Is 32 Bit or 64 Bit
1. For this you have access system properties but you can easily go to system properties by pressing Windows Key + Pause or Pause Break button from the keyboard.
You can also access to system properties by clicking in properties by right click in My Computer or This PC.
2. This will open a new window with your Operating System bit version under System type in System Section.
So this was the whole process to Check What Version Of Windows Do I Have Installed In My PC.
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned something new, Something techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visit Geeabo
Founder of Geeabo and Managing Editor. He began blogging in 2017.
In the Geeabo community you receive a new article everyday. Where I tell you some important things about the world of Technology, Inspirational, How to, etc.