This article of Geeabo teaches you How to Fix – SIM Card Contacts Not Showing In Xiaomi Devices
Hey Guys I’m Swapnil and welcome to Geeabo.
So many of you asking me that there is a problem in my Xiaomi device and that is SIM Card Contacts Not Showing.
This problem occurs in many devices like : Redmi Note 4, Redmi 4 A, Redmi 4, Redmi Note 3, etc. but I have a perfect and easiest solution for this.
Friends, SIM Card Contacts Not Showing does not mean that there is an issue, problem, bug or the phone is not good. This is only a setting that you have to correct in your Xiaomi Phone.
Fix – SIM Card Contacts Not Showing In Xiaomi Devices
Follow the few steps to fix it. 🙂
- Touch on Settings.
- Now Touch on System apps under app settings section.
- Touch on Contacts.
- Now Touch on Display Preferences.
- Tick the Show SIM Contacts option.
- Now restart the phone and check.
So this was whole process to fix SIM Card Contacts Not Showing In Xiaomi Devices
Hope you guys like this article about How to Fix – SIM Card Contacts Not Showing In Xiaomi Devices and you have learned something new with the help of this article. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
- How To Tweet On Twitter From 140 To 280 Characters
- How To Move Pictures and Videos From Phone Storage To SD Card
- Change Gmail Background Using Best Gmail Themes
- What Are Some Important WordPress Plugins that Every Blogger Uses
Thanks for Visit Geeabo.
Founder of Geeabo and Managing Editor. He began blogging in 2017.
In the Geeabo community you receive a new article everyday. Where I tell you some important things about the world of Technology, Inspirational, How to, etc.