This article of Geeabo teaches you How To Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703.
Also Read :
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Features And Highlights
- How to Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Image File
Hey Friends, I’m Swapnil and Welcome to Geeabo.
In my previous article I will already tell you about How To Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update – Full Guide. But here I will going to tell you that How can you Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703.
I’m writing this article because so many visitors said to me that I’m getting problem with this update, this update is not work in my pc as well and more.
But Windows 10 (1709) has so many new features that enhance the user experience and if I talk about my self then I very like to install latest updates either it is a Windows Pc or a Smartphone. 🙂
How To Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703
Simply Follow the below steps to Roll Back Windows 10 Update –
- Go to Settings.
Click on Update & Security.
Here you can see in the Left side of the screen Recovery option simply click on that.
Under the Recovery option you can see the option to Go back to the previous version of Windows 10. Below Go back to the previous version of Windows 10 you can see a Get Started button. Simply Click on the button.
- After click on Get Started button it will open a new window named Go back to earlier build and this will ask you Why are you going back? Simply give your reason to going back. This is also work as a feedback for Microsoft and Microsoft trying to solve the issue as soon as possible. Now click on Next button.
- After click on Next button this will ask you to Check for Updates? This will ask you Check for Updates because it may be possible that some windows update are pending and after installing these updates it might fix the problems that you’re having with Windows 10.
If you want to use the latest version of windows 10 without any bugs then I recommend you to must check for updates once because this might fix the problems of your windows Pc.
If you don’t want to check for updates or after installing the latest version your problem not be fixed then simply click on No Thanks button to proceed.
- Now this will tell you that After going back you lose something like apps or personalization etc. Going back should not affect your files or apps but Microsoft recommend you to create a backup.
Now click on Next.
- After that this will remember you that if you used a password to sign in to your previous build, make sure you know it. Because if you don’t know the password then you won’t be able to sign in. If you know then click on Next.
- At last click on Go back to earlier build button.
So this was the whole process To Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703.
Hope you guys like this article about How To Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703 and you have learned something new with the help of this article. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks for Visit Geeabo.