This article of Geeabo teaches you How To Restore Android Phone From Backup.
Guy’s, If you are a high-end user of android then creating backup is very important for you. Because, suppose when you are trying flash a custom rom in your android device and because of some reason your flashing is not done completely and your phone becomes a box at that time backup of your phone does a lot to bring your phone back to normal.
So, before flashing custom rom or doing something risky that your phone manufacturer do not allow you, I recommend you create a backup of your android. Because in case if anything goes wrong, then you can easily Restore Android Phone From Backup which you have created earlier.
Also Read : How To Create Full Android System Backup.
Hey Guy’s I’m Swapnil and welcome to Geeabo.
How To Restore Android Phone From Backup
Simply follow the few steps to Restore Android Phone From Backup.
1. Reboot your android phone into recovery mode.
2. Now tap on Restore button.
3. After taping Restore button this will open new screen where you have to choose your backup file which you want to restore and which you have created earlier.
4. Now after choosing the backup file simply tap on Swipe to restore.
5. Wait for a couple of minutes to restore android phone from backup.
So this was the whole process to Restore Android Phone From Backup.
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned something new, Something techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
- Easy way to Flash Custom Rom In Almost Every Android Devices
- How To Hide WhatsApp Notification In Android Phone
- How To Remove Bloatware Without Rooting From Android Phone
- Effective way to Root Almost Every Android Device Without PC
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter.
Thanks For Visit Geeabo