This article of Geeabo teaches you about How To Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update – Full Guide.
Hey Guys I’m Swapnil and welcome to Geeabo.
In my previous article I will already mentioned about the new and awesome features of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. So, you can read this Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Features And Highlights before installation.
Friends, as you know that Windows 10 is the best windows ever. And if I say personally, then I like the strategy of updates for windows regularly by Microsoft, and it also improves the windows functionality every day.
How To Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update – Full Guide
Here I will tell you the two ways to Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update in your previous version of windows 10 i.e. anniversary or creators update. 🙂
- Official Method. (Online)
- Alternate Method via USB flash drive. (Offline)
1. Official Method (Online)
- Open Settings App.
- Click on Update & security.
- Now click on Check for updates button.
- If the update is available in your windows PC then it will automatically starts downloading (the update is approx. 4.5 GB).
- After the downloading is completed then click on Restart Now button.
I hope you can install it successfully. If your PC does not gets the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update then you can install Fall Creators using the alternate method.
2. Alternate Method (Using USB flash Drive)
- Download the ISO file of Windows 10 Fall Creators update. Click Here to Download.
- Copy it to your USB flash drive or pen drive and make sure that the drive is free at least 5 GB.
- Now double click on the ISO image file.
- Now double click on Setup application.
Follow the Steps.
1. Checking your PC and We are getting few things ready Click On Next.
2. On Get important updates window select Not at the moment and click on Next. Now Accept the Applicable notices and licence terms.
3. Making sure you’re ready to install Click On Next then Install.
4. Now wait for the installation process. It will take upto 1 to 2 hour. So grab a cup of coffee and enjoy. 🙂
So this was the whole process To Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Hope you guys like this article about How To Install Windows 10 Fall Creators Update – Full Guide and you have learned something new with the help of this article. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
- How to Make Bootable Pen Drive Using Cmd for Windows Installation.
- Difference between Windows 10 Insider Preview and Final release.
- How to Create Hard Drive Partitions in Windows 10.
Thanks for Visit Geeabo.
Founder of Geeabo and Managing Editor. He began blogging in 2017.
In the Geeabo community you receive a new article everyday. Where I tell you some important things about the world of Technology, Inspirational, How to, etc.