This article of Geeabo teaches you to Setup WP Super Cache Settings – 2018.
Friends, WP Super Cache plugin is an official plugin By Automattic. WP Super Cache plugin is the best plugin to optimise your website’s loading speed and all. It is a Very fast caching plugin for WordPress.
What is Cache in WordPress?
As you all know that in computing, a cache is a software component that stores data in your device storage, so that in future requests for that data can be served faster, the data stored in a cache might be the result of an earlier computation.
And when we are talking about WordPress then WP Super Cache Plugin will cache your WordPress posts and pages as static files. These static files are then served to users, reducing the processing load on the server. This can improve performance several hundred times over for fairly static pages.
In Simple words, cache plugin helps the user to access the files, folder and posts, pages very quickly. Cache plugin helps you to improve the performance of your website. When you use a cache plugin on your WordPress website it enhances the user experience.
Also Read –
- Top 50 High PR Dofollow Free Directory Submission Sites List 2018.
- Which is the Best SEO Friendly URL Structure in WordPress.
- Latest WordPress Ping List For Fast Indexing Of New Post.
Complete Guide to Setup WP Super Cache Settings – 2018
Simply follow the few easy steps to Setup WP Super Cache Settings.
1. Login to your WordPress dashboard.
2. Now click on Plugins from the left sidebar.
3. Then click on Add New button from the top.
4. Here, on the right side, you can see Search plugins… option. Simply type “WP Super Cache“.
5. On the top, you can see WP Super Cache plugin, simply click on Install and then Activate it.
6. After Activating the plugin, click on Settings from the left sidebar of your WordPress dashboard.
7. Now Click on WP Super Cache. You can easily find this below the Settings option.
8. Under the WP Super Cache Settings, You can see 7 options.
I will tell you everything about these 7 settings, one by one.
So grab a cup of coffee, silent your phone and do this carefully.
Also Read : List Of High PR Dofollow Quality Backlinks Sources.
First of all Select the Caching On option and click on Update Status button.
By doing this your cache plugin is start working. Now come to Advance.
Under Caching make sure that Enable Caching is checked.
Under Cache Delivery Method make sure that Simple is selected.
Now under Miscellaneous make sure that
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Compress pages so they’re served more quickly to visitors.
- Cache rebuild. Serve a super cache file to anonymous users while a new file is being generated.
- 304 Not Modified browser caching. Indicate when a page has not been modified since it was last requested.
Now under advanced, make sure that Mobile device support and Extra homepage checks are checked.
After setup these settings, scroll down and click on Update Status button.
By doing these settings, your WordPress blog performs better than before and improve your site loading speed too. Now come to CDN.
Also Read :
- List of SEO Optimized Premium Looking Free Blogger Templates.
- What Are Some Important WordPress Plugins that Every Blogger Uses.
You can Enable CDN Support as per your wish. For enable CDN, simply check the Enable CDN Support option, scroll down and click on Save Changes button.
CDN stands for content delivery network or content distribution network. CDN helps you to accelerating your content around the world. The main benefits of CND in WordPress are scalability, reliability and performance. Now come to contents.
This option is given under the plugin for Regenerate content cache stats. You can do this by clicking on the Regenerate cache stats link on under cache contents.
Also Read : How Can I Submit Website To Google Search Console.
Now you do not need to do anything on this, because this will cache every published post and page on your site. It will create super cache static files so unknown visitors (including bots) will hit a cached page.
At last, Plugins and Debug option is not very important, so your almost all settings are now completely done. Now you check you loading speed. Ans I’m sure that your blog’s loading speed must be reduced.
So, this was the Complete Guide to Setup WP Super Cache Settings 2018.
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned something new, Something techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
- Why No Data Sites Linking Showing ALEXA Toolbar.
- What to do After Purchase Domain Hosting via Hostgator.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visit Geeabo