This article of Geeabo teaches you How To Block A Phone Number In Android Phone.
Friends, If you are facing a problem of annoying phone calls from an unknown numbers or if you want to block those numbers or contacts which you know but don’t want to talk for a long time. At that time you need this feature of blocking phone number / Phone Contacts.
How To Block A Phone Number In Android Phone
Simply follow the few easy steps to block a phone number in your android phone.
Block Phone Number In Stock Android Phones.
1. Go to the app drawer and tap on Google Phone app.
2. Now tap on the three dot drop (…) down menu and tap on Settings.
3. Under the Settings option, tap on Call blocking option.
4. After tap on Call blocking now tap on ADD A NUMBER.
5. Now simply Add a Number which you want to block and tap on Block.
Block Phone Number In Samsung Android Phones.
1. Go to the app drawer and tap on Phone app.
2. Now tap on More and then tap on Settings.
3. Under the Call Settings section, tap on Call blocking option.
4. After tap on Call blocking now tap on Block list.
5. Now simply Enter phone number which you want to block and lastly tap on (+) sign.
So this was the full guide to Block A Phone Number In Android Phone.
Hope you guys like this article How To Block A Phone Number In Android Phone and you have learned something new with the help of this article. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks for Visit Geeabo.
Founder of Geeabo and Managing Editor. He began blogging in 2017.
In the Geeabo community you receive a new article everyday. Where I tell you some important things about the world of Technology, Inspirational, How to, etc.