This article of Geeabo teaches you How To Hide WhatsApp Notification In Android Phone.
Friends, if you are irritate with your WhatsApp notification then I have a solution to easily hide WhatsApp notification in your android device. Some time if you are spending time with your friends and you need to turn on your data connection to run an another app and still you don’t want to show any WhatsApp notification to them then I have a perfect solution for this.
How To Hide WhatsApp Notification In Android
Simply follow the steps to hide WhatsApp notification in your android.
1. Go to android Settings.
2. Now tap on Apps under Device section.
3. Now scroll down and tap on WhatsApp app.
4. Tap on Notifications.
5. Turn on the first option Block all.
So this was the whole process to hide WhatsApp notification in your Android phone
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned Something New, Something Techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
- Easy Way To Hide Apps On Android Device (with Pictures)
- How To Remove Uninstalled Apps From Google Account
- Easy way to Remove Bloatware Without Rooting From Android Phone
- How To Update Android Phone Software – Full Guide
- Tweet On Twitter From 140 To 280 Characters
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visit Geeabo