This article of Geeabo teaches you How To Flash Custom Rom In Almost Every Android Devices.
Many of you wants to flash a Custom Rom in your android device but either you are felling scared or you don’t know the right way to flash custom rom. Now one more question may arises in your mind that Is there any problem with flashing Custom Roms in an android device?
So friends, My answer is “No” if you know the right steps to flash. Read the article till the end to know the details.
Hey guys, I’m Swapnil and Welcome to Geeabo.
What is Android?
Android is the fastest operating system in the mobile world. Which is developed by Google Inc. in 2009 for Smartphones and Tablets. Google has launched a lot of Android Versions. In which the latest one is Android “O” (Oreo) and Nougat (Android 7.1.1), apart from this before.
- Marshmallow (Android 6.0).
- Lollipop (Android 5.0, Android 5.1).
- Kitkat (Android 4.4).
- Jelly Bean (Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3).
- Ice Cream Sandwich(Android 4.0).
- Honeycomb(Android 3, 3.1, 3.2).
- Gingerbread(Android 2.3).
- Froyo (Android 2.2).
- Eclair(Android 2.0, 2.1).
- Donut (Android 1.6).
- Cupcake(Android 1.5)”.
What is Custom Rom?
The best thing about Android is that if you are unhappy with your old stock OS, then you have an option to flash more modified android version in your android device. Custom Roms gives you the latest android version before your manufacturer, and it replace your manufacturer’s stock version of Android with a clean and Pure android. It can take your existing version and upgraded you with awesome latest and extra features. it’s up to you. Custom Roms are the best and great way to add new and extra feature to your android devices.
So, without wasting any time, Let’s get started.
How To Flash Custom Rom In Almost Every Android Devices
Follow the steps very carefully to Flash Custom Rom in your android device.
1. Download the custom rom file for your android phone’s model and I suggest you to download custom roms for your android device from the XDA-Developers because this is the most trusted site for downloading custom roms.
2. After download the custom rom, keep it in your internal.
3. Now reboot your phone into the Recovery mode. If you do not have TWRP Custom recovery installed in your android phone then Click Here to know how to install.
4. When you completely reboot your phone into the TWRP recovery, then tap on Wipe then Advance wipe and now select the Dalvik cache, Cache, Data, and System and then tap on Swipe to wipe.
Note : Before flashing the custom rom I recommend you to create a backup of your old Stock Rom because if anything goes wrong then you can easily recover your device and bring it back to normal.
5. Now, when the wipe is completed, then tap on Install button then select the Custom rom.zip file and then tap on Install Image button.
6. Now select the file and tap on Swipe to confirm flash and now you can see that your device started flashing the rom. Now this can take a while, this can take usually between 10 to 15 minutes depending on the size of rom.
7. When the flashing is completed you got a hap-tic feedback (Vibration) and you can see at the top that the process is Successful.
8. Now simply tap on Reboot System and enjoy the new android version.
So this was the whole process to Flash Custom Rom In Almost Every Android Devices.
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned something new, Something techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visit Geeabo
Founder of Geeabo and Managing Editor. He began blogging in 2017.
In the Geeabo community you receive a new article everyday. Where I tell you some important things about the world of Technology, Inspirational, How to, etc.