This article of Geeabo teaches you about How to Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Image File.
How to Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Image File
Before installing windows using USB flash drive, you need to download the ISO file of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. For downloading the ISO file I recommend you to download it in your android device because in android device it is easy to download. But if you do not have your android device or you cant download it on your android device for any other issue then –
You can also download the ISO file in your PC. Let’s See How??? 🙂
1. Open your Microsoft Edge browser and type “Windows 10 ISO” or simply Click Here to go to the official ISO page of windows.
2. After opening the page Press F12 button from the keyboard then Click on emulation tab.
3. Now change the Browser Profile option “Desktop” to “Windows Phone” Under Mode section.
4. And change the Orientation “Portrait” to “Landscape” Under Display section.
5. And this will bring you to Windows Phone mode and ask your windows edition to download.
6. Under the Select edition drop down menu select windows 10 and click on confirm.
7. Now Select the product language. So here I will selecting “English International” then click on confirm.
8. At last, now click on the “32 Bit” or “64 Bit” link what ever is compatible with your device.
9. After that you can see that you ISO file starts downloading.
So this was the whole process to Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Image File.
Hope you guys like this article about How to Download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update ISO Image File and you have learned something new with the help of this article. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks for Visit Geeabo.