This article of Geeabo teaches you How to Apply for New Voter ID Card Online?
Friends, now you can apply for Voter ID Card Online from your home in election commission of India. Now you don’t need to go anywhere for enrol your name in election commission of India. For applying you have to go to the official website of Indian election commission (NVSP).
What is Indian Voter ID Card?
According to Wikipedia.
The Indian voter ID card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India which primarily serves as an identity proof for Indian citizens while casting votes in the country’s municipal, state, and national elections. It also serves as general identity, address, and age proof for other purposes such as buying a mobile phone SIM card or applying for a passport. Voter ID Card is also known as Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC). It was first introduced in 1993 during the tenure of the Chief Election Commissioner TN Seshan.
How the Voter ID card looks like?
In past days, Voter ID Card is a black and white pieces of plain paper. But Nowadays, it is being released in a piece of laminated card. Its size is approximated to the bank debit / credit card. This is a plastic card, not a smart card. And the card including your photo, date of birth, and your address. It also includes the serial number, hologram sticker and the signature of the issuing authority.
How long will this card be valid?
The card is Valid till when he/she not changes his/her constituency. And if a person changes his constituency and shift to the another assembly area then he will not be a valid voter in the last constituency. In the new assembly area, the person will have to register as a new voter. Therefore a new card has been issued and the old card has become invalid.
How to Apply for New Voter ID Card Online?
Simply follow the few easy steps to applying for Voter ID Card Online in India-
I. Go to www.nvsp.com or simply Click Here to go.
II. Now Click on Apply online for registration of new voter. or Click Here.
III. After Click on the above link.
You have to fill all the details like –
1. Mandatory Information.
- Your Name and Gender.
- Name of the applicant’s relative.
- Relation to the relative.
- Date of Birth.
2. Current address, Applicant is nominally resident.
- Your Street / area / place.
- City or village.
- Pin Code.
- State or Union Territory.
3. Applicant’s permanent address.
- Here you need to write the same like Current address. But here you need to give your permanent address.
- If your current and permanent address is same then you can write same on both.
- Optional Information (Disability (if any).
- Visual impairment.
- Speech and hearing impairment.
- Motion restlessness.
You can choose any one of them and you can also write something in others section if any.
- Now you need to Upload some document like-
- Your Photo.
- Your Age proof.
- Address proof.
- You can only upload these files in the supported formats like – .jpg, .png, .bmp, .jpeg.
Note : This page is open in Hindi language but you have write your details in English.
VI. Now in the Declaration Step.
Here you have declare that according to your best knowledge and belief, you are a citizen of India and you …
Main thing here, you have to fill some important fields like-
- Choose your State.
- And Provide the Date.
V. Lastly, Send this Information to the Election commission of India.
- For this simply scroll down to the bottom and here you will see two buttons.
- Reset and Sent.
- Now before click on send button, once check the details again which you fill to confirm that you are correctly fill the form.
- Now click on Send.
VI. After successfully filling your details, you need to wait for few days for verification, and when the verification is successfully completed by the Election Commission of India. Then you are able to download your Voter ID card.
So, this was the full procedure to Apply for New Voter ID Card Online.
Hope you guys like this article and you have learned something new, Something techy. Please Do Like, Comment and Share our articles if you really appreciate my work.
- How To Roll Back Windows 10 Update From 1709 to 1703.
- Top 20 Dofollow Edu and Gov Backlinks List for SEO 2018.
If you have any question regarding this article then you can ask me in the Comment box below.
Follow Us on Twitter
Thanks For Visit Geeabo